At Midnight Sun Enterprises, we are able to encompass a large area of millwright services ranging from basic to the very intricate. Listed below are a menu of our expertise.
Equipment Repair and Troubleshooting
• Experience in all types of rotating equipment with an emphasis on numerous pumping systems such as slurry, process or positive displacement pumps, vertical or horizontal. Such as Goulds, Weatherford, Warman, Galigher, Ash, Centripump, Wemco, Hidrostal, Floway, and Boiler feed.
• With many years of gas compressor experience, our qualified Millwrights can provide the skills and knowledge needed to accurately troubleshoot and repair the compressor back to manufacturer's specifications.
• We will troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems to ensure they are functioning properly and running efficiently.
Field Service and Labour
• Our millwrights are certified in all types of field service safety requirements such as; OSSA Permit, CSTS, WHIMIS, TDG, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, Industrial Fall Arrest, H2S, Forklift Certified, Aerial Platform operation, First Aid & CPR, Overhead Crane and Critical Rigging and PST.
• We can inspect installs done by other contractors to save you time and money with what should be warranty work. Don't pay for second rate work!
• Extensive field service experience such as hydro dam rebuilds and repair, coal plant repair, sour well, compression or processing plant. Planned or unplanned emergency service in the oil field, mine sites or plant settings.
• Whether it is open pit, underground, coal, gold or oil sands our millwrights have the mining experience and the tools to troubleshoot and repair any problem you may have. With 24 hour on call service we are available any time of day. Our millwrights have worked in sites all across Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and Yukon.
• We can set up preventative maintenance timetable to limit your down time and maximize your run time with planned shutdowns and organized repair schedules.
• We offer weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service to fit your schedule.
• Planned shutdowns with parts and personnel organized and prepared ahead of time ready to limit lost productivity.
• Our trained and qualified laser alignment specialists will provide precision laser alignment for all types of machinery. Conveyors, motors, pumps, air movers and fans, gear boxes, rollers, classifiers and separators.
• We will align and commission all of your rotating equipment. We will setup full preventative maintenance programs with scheduled shutdown and repair or simply confirm that a single motor, pump or gear box is running within manufacture specifications on your existing program. We provide an easy to understand, full alignment report along with an explanation of our findings and recommendations of repair or alignment.